Mocha Mug Cake
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp. ground flax seeds
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee
- 2 tbsp. coconut milk yogurt
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 handful of Enjoy Life (dairy free) chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease ramekin with coconut oil.
- Mix dry oat flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, coconut sugar and ground flax seeds.
- Add brewed coffee, coconut milk yogurt and melted coconut oil to dry ingredients and stir until combine.
- Pour batter into greased ramekin and bake for 20-25 minutes. Let cool.
- Top with 1/2 cup coconut milk yogurt mixed with 1 tablespoon coffee.
- Hope you enjoy!