Spinach Omelette Muffins
This recipe is really easy to whip up early in the morning when you’re rushing to get everyone out the door. It has six ingredients only which keeps it simple. I enjoy making these because I can add things like spinach and red peppers to give it colour and my kids can benefit from all the nutrition. I hope you try it and enjoy it. 🙂
- 7 Eggs
- 1 Sweet Pointy Pepper
- 1/2 Sweet Onion
- 6 strips Turkey Bacon
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese
- 1 handful Spinach
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly spray 12 muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and stir in onion, red pepper and bacon; cook and stir until everything gets a little browned.
- 3. Beat eggs in a large bowl and pour in a measuring cup; this makes it easy to pour into muffin cups.
- 4. Pour eggs to fill half of the cup; add cooked ingredients evenly; sprinkle feta cheese and top with chopped-up spinach.
- 5. Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes.